Rehearsal Dinner at Barn
Venue Rental Fee:
- 2020-21 Tues-Thursday $1500
- 2020-21 Friday $3000
- 2020-21 Saturday $3500 Fall $4500
Exclusive access to the 6,000 sq. ft. barn venue
4 hour event time
1 hour use of fire-pit with firewood (weather permitting)
Complimentary parking with drop-off loop
2 guest restrooms inside barn
Large bar area
2 Hour for vendor setup/cleanup
mahogany colored folding chairs (200)
8ft banquet tables with ivory linens (20)
cocktail tables with linens (4)
Round or rectangle sweetheart table.
6 whiskey barrels
One time setup of all tables, chairs, linens by Mountain Laurel Farm team.
Mountain Laurel Farm staff will take care of sweeping, mopping, putting up tables, stacking of chairs, disposing of trash
Ivory linens for tables.
We setup the venue and decorate before you arrive.
Cafe string lights on front porch, back of barn and in loft and ivory draping accents.
Ferns and/or seasonal potted flowers around venue.
Thousands of classic and vintage decor items (sofas, antiques, selection of mason jars, burlap, lace, vintage furniture, gold sequin linens and runners, silver trays and pots, photo-booth backdrop with props, lawn games, milk-glass…etc).
- Convenient Payment Plan: 50% non-refundable deposit is all that is needed to reserve your date!
- Maximum capacity is no more than 200 total guests to include client.
- We do require a $1,000,000 event insurance policy.
- All Caterers must be licensed and insured.
- All vendors must be licensed and insured.
- $250 refundable damage deposit will be due upon check-in either in the form of check or credit card on file.
- Planning Email/Texting Venue Manager (Onsite meetings are $100/hr).
- Convenient Payment Plan: 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve your date!
- 2.9% fee for credit cards, 4% for Amex cards.
- No hidden fees (There are no additional services fees and all taxes are included. Our only additional optional fees are if you would like to enhance your package by adding on services from our preferred professionals.
- These rates are subject to change prior to signing a contract.
- All payments are non-refundable.